Web-based platform provides enterprise wide, real-time access to business intelligence
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – June 21, 2007 – Harris Interactive® (Nasdaq: HPOL) has introduced GlobalSynchSM, its next generation global synchronized research platform. This integrated web-based system now provides increased speed, greater accuracy and easy real-time access to research data collected anywhere in the world regardless of collection mode.
GlobalSynch is ideally suited for: quick turnaround projects where instantaneous access to results is important; situations that require access to integrated, enterprise-level business intelligence; and studies using multiple sample sources - including customer data.
"Our vision to create an integrated platform to conduct and share multi-mode research on a global basis has been realized, and we are now offering its many advantages to our clients," said David Vaden, president of North America and global operations. "Truly the first of its kind, GlobalSynch has the power to synchronize millions of online and telephone surveys administered around the world, while giving our clients customized access to those data in real-time."
Harris Interactive GlobalSynch provides:
- Superior data access – web-based platform provides real-time access to consolidated survey data – any time or any place.
- Greater efficiency – automated system greatly reduces the need to ‘manage’ projects and frees up time to think, analyze and provide insight.
- Improved accuracy – single database eliminates manual data conversion/aggregation errors.
- Strengthened security – integrated system reduces opportunities for unauthorized data access and provides greater protection of confidential information.
- Improved consistency and enhanced coverage – truly global system integrates and synchronizes all data collection processes; improves administration and supervision of multi-lingual, multi-country, multi-mode studies; and reduces coverage errors and non-response bias.
"GlobalSynch provides our clients with any time, any place access to business intelligence and allows delivery of that knowledge across their enterprise in a highly efficient, reliable manner," said Gregory T. Novak, president and CEO of Harris Interactive. "GlobalSynch is another tangible proof-point of the deep commitment Harris Interactive has to deliver innovative research solutions to our worldwide clients."
About Harris Interactive
Harris Interactive is the 12th largest and fastest-growing market research firm in the world. The company provides innovative research, insights and strategic advice to help its clients make more confident decisions which lead to measurable and enduring improvements in performance. Harris Interactive is widely known for The Harris Poll, one of the longest running, independent opinion polls and for pioneering online market research methods. The company has built what it believes to be the world’s largest panel of survey respondents, the Harris Poll Online. Harris Interactive serves clients worldwide through its United States, Europe and Asia offices, its wholly-owned subsidiaries Novatris in France and MediaTransfer AG in Germany, and through a global network of independent market research firms. More information about Harris Interactive may be obtained at www.harrisinteractive.com. To become a member of the Harris Poll Online and be invited to participate in online surveys, register at www.harrispollonline.com.