Capacity Crowds of Research Leaders Will Gather November 8-10 in San Diego, CA for Visionary Speakers, New Networking Tools and Major Award Programs
Record-breaking registration figures from IIR USA’s 2010 The Market Research Event (TMRE) – the research industry’s largest and most highly anticipated annual conference – suggest the market research industry is on a trajectory toward economic recovery.
According to the latest registration numbers, IIR estimates 1000 market research and information services professionals – many from Fortune 500 companies – will converge on what will likely be the largest turnout in the event’s history.
“Based on attendance figures, internal research and anecdotal evidence from research buyers and suppliers, we believe the market research industry has turned a corner,” said IIR Conference Director Krista Vazquez. “This year’s TMRE has therefore been carefully calibrated to support ambitious, enterprising thinking, to fast-track business development and to drive research innovation.”
TMRE’s 2010 program will feature progressive keynotes and incisive session tracks; new proprietary tools to facilitate advanced networking; and awards that recognize innovation on distinctly different levels, including:
• NEW proprietary corporate matchmaking tools to simplify and facilitate extremely targeted connections
• Keynotes by decision science authorities and thought leaders:
- Jonah Lehrer – neuroscientist and author of How We Decide: The New Science of Decision Making
- Dan Heath – pioneer in the psychology of change agency and co-author of Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
- Chris Anderson – editor-in-chief of Wired magazine, and author of The Long Tail and Free: The Future of a Radical Price
• The TMRE mentoring program to streamline networking, build lasting relationships and improve conference ROI
• The prestigious, annual EXPLOR award – a case study competition recognizing highly innovative applications of research – which has set an industry standard for years
• The new NGMR Disruptive Innovator award, honoring companies and individuals that have demonstrated outstanding leadership as change agents and made significant contributions to harnessing disruptive innovation to drive progress. Nominations for the Disruptive Innovator award are open until October 28th, 2010. Nominations should be sent to
and should include two or three paragraphs of supporting information as well as nominee bio and/or company background.
ABOUT THE MARKET RESEARCH EVENT
For nearly a decade, IIR USA’s The Market Research Event (TMRE) has delivered the highest caliber of cutting-edge information, business-building insights and visionary speakers available to the market research and information services industry.
In addition to providing a full-day symposia circuit and a two-day, five-track conference program covering an exhaustive portfolio of industry topics and specialist areas, TMRE 2010 will offer a mentoring program, organized match-making/networking services, tools to help attendees assess their conference ROI and much more!
For further information, please visit www.iirusa.com/research/event-home.xml
ABOUT IIR USA
IIR USA (New York, NY) is the U.S. subsidiary of the Institute for International Research (IIR), the world’s largest conference company and the
leader in the provision of business information for over 25 years. IIR produces over 5,000 events annually through its network of offices in over 35 countries.
For further details, please visit www.iirusa.com
New York, NY – 25 October 2010