- Asia Pacific Engineering Plastics Market is likely to reach USD 385 Billion by 2018.
- Future Growth of Asia Pacific Engineering Plastics Industry is expected to be led by China, South Korea and India engineering plastics industries.
- The global players operating in the industry are expected to maintain focus on enhancing production capacity to compete with other players in the industry
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Asia Pacific Engineering Plastics Market Outlook to 2018 - Growing Economy and Emergence of Global Players to Intensify the Demand” which provides an in-depth analysis of the Asia Pacific engineering plastics industry. The report covers specific insights on the market size and segmentation, drivers and restraints, recent trends and developments, government regulations and future outlook of the reinsurance industry globally and in Asia Pacific region. The report also entails a detailed description of the prominent and emerging geographic markets of the region including Japan, China, India, South Korea and Taiwan.
The demand in the Asia Pacific market has inclined at a substantial growth rate even after the recent economic slowdown in 2008. This demand has enhanced due to the increasing usage of engineering plastics as replacement of metal, wood and other materials. Owing to unique properties in every engineering plastic products, the application of engineering plastic is extensive and has been growing at a fast pace. One of the major end-user industries where engineering plastics are used to replace metal is automotive & transportation. Engineering plastics industry in Asia Pacific region has registered revenues worth USD ~ million during 2013, which has grown by 12.7% from USD ~ million in 2012. The revenues of the overall engineering plastics industry has been led by China, which has contributed USD ~ million revenues in the total proceeds during 2013. However, the maximum growth in revenues was registered by India, witnessing a CAGR of 25% during the period 2008-2013.
The future of Asia Pacific Engineering plastics industry seems bright. The revenues of the industry are expected to enhance at a substantial growth rate in the coming years, owing to consistent surge in demand, which will be followed by incline in production levels by major players operating at regional level. Therefore, the Asia pacific engineering plastics market is expected to have the highest market revenue in 2018, with a CAGR of 13.8% from 2013 to 2018, owing to rising consumption in this region where the end-user markets of engineering plastics are growing steadily.
“There is enough scope for further growth of Asia Pacific engineering plastics market, which is undermined by several regulations and weaknesses of the industry. For instance, the environment and waste regulations, persistent in almost every country have been constraining the growth of engineering plastics industry at an Asia Pacific level ‘’ according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Asia Pacific Engineering Plastics Market
- Market Size by Value
- Market Segmentation by
- Geography (China, Japan, India and others)
- Country wise Market Size and Segmentation
- Competition and Market Share in major geographies
- Future Outlook and Projections
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyamide (Nylon 6 and Nylon 66)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Other Special Engineering Plastic Products
Companies Covered in the Report
- SABIC Innovative Plastics
- Celanese Corporation
- DuPont Chemicals
- Solvay Engineering Plastics
- DSM Engineering Plastics
- Polyplastics/Daicel Limited
- Styrolution India
- Bhansali Engineering Polymers
- Mitsubishi Engineering Plastics
- Teijin Limited
- Shanghai Blue Star Corporation