Company: Watermelon Research – London
About Watermelon Research
Watermelon marries the rigorous demands of modern research to the vast capabilities of digital technology. Our focus is 100% on obtaining the best research data for our clients so that they can focus on answering their business questions. They may need anything from IVR and online data collection, through to research techniques such as conjoint analysis, online dashboards and portals.
The Watermelon team has energy, experience and boundless enthusiasm for getting our clients exactly what they need. And we are a part of Chime Communications Plc., so we understand the big picture when it comes to creating insight.
Watermelon Research are looking for...
Watermelon Research are currently seeking a consultant for their London office.
The ideal candidate will require the following experience:
- 5yrs+ experience in a market research operations, customer engagement or customer experience role
- Experience in scripting / data processing
- Experience in Confirmit, Reportal, SPSS and ideally Merlin (although not essential). Experience in other platforms would be desirable
- Have experience and knowledge of web technology and databases.
The candidate will also demonstrate the following additional skills and attitudes:
- Quality focused / attention to detail – the drive and focus to ensure everything Watermelon delivers is of the highest quality and Communication Skills – being able to confidently and clearly advise and communicate with clients in all sectors in writing and spoken word.
- An open mind – always open to new ideas of working. A passion for seeking new ideas and technologies that will benefit our clients
- Confident with data – high levels of confidence in dealing with complex data sets across all methodologies and sources
- An interest in technology – a genuine interest in technology and the developments in this space across the market
Applying for the position
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information about the job vacancy, or to apply, please email your CV and covering letter to either Phil Corr on
; Mark Barrett on
or Mark Nixon on