Leading research agency, Chime Insight & Engagement Group, today announced over two dozen new appointments across the business to support its rapid growth, following an influx of client wins.
Simon Rawlinson joins Chime Insight & Engagement as insight director, focusing on helping clients improve customer experiences using Watermelon’s range of real-time customer experience management dashboards. With almost ten years’ experience in the industry, Simon has spent time in both client-side and service-provider roles with organisations such as Sainsbury’s and MEC Global.
New additions to the Facts International team include Amy Russell, who joins from Ipsos-MORI as associate director. Amy is a highly experienced researcher with a specific focus on project management, and will lead the delivery of large scale research programmes and manage client relationships from proposal through to delivery.
A second new associate director, Nick Maybanks, joins the Opinion Leader team to support clients from across the group using his expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research. Nick has particular experience of NGO and public sector research having worked to support projects in Africa and MENA for the BBC’s overseas development charity, BBC Media Action.
Olga Mordovina is welcomed to the team as senior project director at Facts International. With over six years’ experience in the global market research industry, Olga has historically focused on healthcare projects at companies such as Toluna, where she was a project manager. As senior project director, Olga will be supporting the further growth of Chime Insight & Engagement Group’s multi-disciplinary customer experience management practice.
Watermelon has appointed four new analysts, as well as Mark Konyi-Kiss, who joins as a consultant responsible for a number of key agency partnerships. Mark has extensive experience in survey programming across a range of sectors including brand and media research.
This announcement follows the appointment of Pam Armstrong, previously GfK’s UK managing director of brand and customer experience, as managing director of Opinion Leader and Chime Insight & Engagement last week. This is a new role for the group, which has increased the size of its main board to keep up with the rapid growth throughout each of its research agencies.
Speaking about the appointments, Crispin Beale, Chime Insight & Engagement Group’s CEO, commented: "Over the past few years Chime Insight & Engagement Group has posted significant organic growth, but in 2015 and 2016 we have enjoyed higher levels of client wins than ever before, while existing clients are further extending their services with us. To keep pace with this unprecedented growth, we have expanded our team across all levels.”
He continued: “Watermelon, our specialist Voice of Customer (VoC) agency, is leading the charge in driving Chime Insight & Engagement’s growth as its leading edge technology continues to be used by a variety of the globe’s most prominent brands. As our expansion continues, we will remain focused on recruiting the highest-quality team to ensure we provide the best minds in the industry, meeting and exceeding client needs across all disciplines.”
Further new additions include:
- Tom Gould, insight manager, Chime Insight & Engagement
- Natasha Addley, assistant management consultant, Facts International
- Nicola Holyoake, training and quality manager, Facts International
- Liam Tully, resourcing coordinator, Facts International
- Lidia, Pascaul-Jimenez, analyst, Watermelon
- Jordon Gilmour, analyst, Watermelon
- Daniel Carrington, analyst, Watermelon
- Lucas Spicer, analyst, Watermelon
- Tanya Colbran, senior research executive, Opinion Leader
- Tele Ogunyemi, research executive, Opinion Leader
- Karis O’Leary, research executive, Chime Insight & Engagement
- Abigail Samuel, research assistant, Chime Insight & Engagement
- Rachel Mason, research executive, Facts International
- Richard Bradford, research executive, Facts International
- Andy Wilson, project executive, Facts International
- Alex Saxby, field executive, Facts International
- Stephanie Wightwick, graduate, Chime Insight & Engagement
- Lena Hules, graduate, Chime Insight & Engagement
- Liam Padgett, IT apprentice, Facts International